HD230 is the perfect solution for business digital signage needs. It comes with a specially designed "Seamless Transition" function. When video A is completed, video B will start immediately, no black screen, no short pause, no strange icons showing on the screen. The transition is seamless to the viewer on your TV screen.
HD230 can do "Auto Play" for video files when you turn on the player.
HD230 is also a very good TV media player for personal needs. It can playback most common media formats. (For Bluray support, please use HD720/HD700/HD680).
Click Here: HD230 v2.0 Firmware - Repeat feature enhancements; Resume feature
1. Change TV Mode
* If you use RCA connection, please click AV button at the bottom of the remote.
* If you use HDMI connection, please click HDMI button at the bottom of the remote.
2. Auto Play
Create a folder which named "Autoplay", the player will automatically play the video files inside when power on. It works for USB device and SD card. It’s for Video files only!
3. SUB-T Button
While you are playing a movie, click SUB-T button to bring up the popup menu. It will give you several very useful options. It’s very important!!! While you are playing some pictures, click SUB-T button to bring up a popup menu, so you can change transition effect and interval values, etc.
4. Install Bare Hard Drive
HD230 supports internal hard drive installation, up to 2TB. To install HDD, please remove 4 screws at the bottom of HD230, then you can see the HDD bay and power/data cable.
5. Clicking Sound
When you shake the player, you may hear slight clicking sound. That's because of the pre-installed hard drive power/data cable inside the box. It would not hurt your player. In our next mass production, manufacture would make some improvements.
Digital Signage Manager Software (Built by Larry Fortna)Want an easy method to create autoplay video for your KDLINKS media players? Check out the all new Digital Signage Manager at http://flashsolutions.us/DSM. Upload your own photo backgrounds or use predefined templates that overlay text as well as video for stunning Digital Signage.
P.S. This software is built by a customer Larry Fortna. It's a paid software and we are not taking any commission from that. We just want to help a developer to post his work in this page, and it may help some customers. Any question about this software, please contact Larry directly.
I/O INTERFACES SUPPORTED:
- USB 2.0 HOST port (compatible to USB 1.1)
- Memory Card slot (supports SD/SDHC)
- Internal Hard Drive Bay (Support HDD Up To 2TB)
- Composite (CVBS) A/V jack
- HDMI V1.3 interface
- S/PDIF Optical / Coaxial jack
- DC-IN 12V 1.5A
- Player Dimension: 9 * 6.5 * 2.5 Inch
FILE SYSTEM SUPPORTED:
CONTENT FORMATS SUPPORTED:
- AVI/MKV/TS/TP/TRP/M2TS/MPG/MP4/M4V/MOV/VOB//DAT/WMV/ASF/RM/RMVB/FLV /DIVX/MPEG, resolution up to 720p/1080i/1080p
VIDEO CODECS SUPPORTED:
- MPEG1; Xvid; WMV9/VC-1 AP@L3
HD MPEG2(up to MP@HL 1080i);
HD MPEG4 SP/ASP(720p/1080i/1080p)
- RM/RMVB8/9/10(up to 720@30P)
- AVS HD(1920x1080)
AUDIO CODECS SUPPORTED:
- MP2/3, OGG Vorbis, WMA Standard (DRM, and Advanced Profile not supported), PCM, LPCM, RA
SUBTITLE FORMATS SUPPORTED:
- SRT, SMI, SSA,IDX+SUB